Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
Responsible as well as the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by: Controller:
Tim Schneider, Jan Kus
At the Bottmühle 5
+49 221 9999 9700
The data protection officer for the controller is: Tatjana Lajendäcker
The company data protection officer is available at the above address or at [email protected] available.
Any person concerned can contact our data protection officer directly at any time with any questions or suggestions regarding data protection.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use.
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.railslove.com , the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website sent. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which access was made (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if: You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. Assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is necessary and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data in the event that the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well as this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Use of the Google Tag Manager
We use the services of the Google Tag Manager, a service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). This service allows website tags to be managed via an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means: no cookies are used and no personal data is recorded. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags, provided that they are implemented with the Google Tag Manager. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law ( https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active ).
Use of Google Analytics
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies in connection with the use of Google Analytics for analysis purposes is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR, provided you have given your consent. In addition, we have a legitimate interest in data processing within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, as we are interested in optimizing our online offer and our advertising presence. You can revoke your consent to the data processing described above at any time by changing the settings with regard to the permitted cookies or by changing the settings in your browser. To deactivate Google Analytics, you can go to https: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de download and install a browser plug-in.
1786 / 5000
Use of the Cookiebot service
The following data is stored in our Cookiebot account:
- Your IP address in anonymized form (the last three digits are set to “0”)
- Date and time of your consent
- Your used browser
- The URL from which your consent is being sent
- An anonymous, random and encrypted key value Your respective state of consent, which serves as proof of your consent.
The key and your consent status are also stored in a “CookieConsent” cookie so that our online offer can automatically read and respect your consent for all subsequent page inquiries and future user sessions for up to 12 months. You can view and change your level of consent at any time in the data protection declaration. You can find it described above.
Duration of storage, possibility of objection and removal with regard to data collected when using cookies .
Cookies are stored on your computer and transmitted to us from there.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- To request information about the personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, request the origin of your data, unless we have collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- To immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do Need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- To receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or Defense of legal claims is required;
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an email to [email protected]
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. Usually it is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of the browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in December 2019.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration.